September 26, 2011

Love Story by Jennifer Echols

I was walking through my local book store, just looking at random titles, when I saw Love Story. I picked it, being the loyal Taylor Swift fan that I am. After reading the first line of the back cover, I was hooked.

Erin Blackwell, like me, is an aspiring author. Unlike me, she has money. Well, she had money. After refusing to go to buisness school and take over her grandmother's famous, horse breeding, multi-million dollar farm, the woman, who raised her, cut her off. On her graduation night. Talk about tough love.

So now Erin is living in New York, taking all the right classes for a writing major, eating nothing but ramen noodles and crackers, and working 40 hours a week. She has friends, she has a goal, she has a job. Everthing is going fine. That is until a certain Mr. Hunter Allen, Erin's 'Stable Boy' turns up in her Creative Writing class. Coincidence? Considering he's the boy who stole her inheritance, she thinks not.

"She's writing about him. He's writing about her. And everybody is reading between the lines." Reads the back cover. And that is only the peak of a mountain of trouble.

No comments: