October 26, 2011

Something Blue by Emily Giffin

My first thought when I found out that Emily Giffin had wrote a sequel to Something Borrowed was one of extreme happiness. My first thought when I found out that the sequel was told by Darcy was one of extreme anger.

Seriously? Darcy's a controlling, help me, I deserve everything, B**ch. Why on earth would I want read a book narrated by her?

But, being the diplomatic reader I am, I got it from my local library (There was no way I was going to buy that!)

I soon realized that there was something seriously wrong with Darcy. She wasn't nice, but she wasn't who I thought she was. She has some sort of need to be pampered, but she recognized that there are other people who need her, more than she needs them. At least, she figured it out by the end of the book...

No comments: